Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
201 South Columbus Blvd.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19106
Tel: +1 215 928 1234
Fax: +1 215 521 6600Email: QualityPENRP@hyatt.com
Surround yourself with the icons of America’s history at Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing. Recipient of TripAdvisor’s 2013 Certificate of Excellence, our hotel showcases impeccable service coupled with waterfront dining, stylish event venues, inspired catering and spacious accommodations.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Unwind in spacious guestrooms and suites with scenic views of the city beyond
- Explore the best of Philadelphia, visit the Liberty Bell Center, discover something new at a local museum or browse nearby shops
- Invigorate your stay, with a visit to our hotel pool and take in panoramic views of the Delaware River and Philadelphia Skyline
- Treat the family to something unforgettable, with activities to entice everyone in the group
- Indulge in masterfully crafted culinary options, all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Unleash your potential with a memorable meeting, or a special event that promises to surprise and inspire
Enjoy easy access to the best of Philadelphia, surrounded by panoramic views of the city, delicious dining and wholly unique experiences. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Philadelphia today.
Make a Reservation
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing Introduces Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Flickr
Welcome to Web 2.0
New Children's Menu "For Kids By Kids"
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing Launches New Children's Menu "For Kids By Kids"
Autism Speaks Take Participants 23 Stories "Over the Edge" at the Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing Hotel
Over 75 participants have the opportunity to rappel down the side of Philadelphia’s only waterfront hotel, in an effort to raise more money for Autism Speaks.